The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
We want to make browsing The Chilli Factory website a simple procedure. All of the main areas you may wish to browse can be accessed via the main menu across the top.
- Home - This is the main entry area with access to the whole site.
- Shop - This is where you can view our delicious products and either order them online or find a shop near you that sells them.
- Information - The information pages include a number of areas where you can find out about us, our products and chillis in general.
- Gallery - The gallery is where we showcase many photos and videos from our factory, our shows and our members.
- Members - The members area is for registered members to view their orders, change their details and access other member only content.
- Contact - The contact page is where you can send us an email. We will reply to your enquiries as soon as possible.
Any page with secondary choices will have an extra menu at the top of the column to the right. If you have any problems at all with our website, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can continue to improve it. If we are online you can chat with us live using the Live Chat form or the Skype link to the right.
However we do sell Chilli Sauces, Spices and Chilli Seeds!
Due to NBN issues: If our business line, 02 4973 3751, is not answering or has a constant busy tone?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll call you back on our MOBILES!
Shop, Market or Distributor Enquiry?
Would you like to become a reseller or distributor of our multiple award-winning products? We are always looking for more points of sale to resell our products and offer some great wholesale deals. Please contact us through e-mail or call us at the office.
- Most products are sold at: Gourmet-, Delicatessen-, Butcher-, Gift-, and Vegetable shops & BBQ Galore Australia Wide!
- Also available at the various growers markets and fine food markets Australia Wide
- FREE Marketing Material is available! A4 laminated posters/Brochures product list/plastic bags
- We do NOT sell in any major supermarket like: Coles, Woolworth or Aldi NEVER EVER!!
- Only independent supermarkets and shops: like IGA, BBQ Galore, Gourmet-, Delicatessen-, Butcher-, Gift-, and Vegetable shops et cetera.
- Remember: we are a 100% Australian Grown, Made and Owned company and NOT made in China for a change!!
Just so you know: ALL pricing on our website is RETAIL pricing!
Wholesale pricing will not show up until we have created a wholesale account for you after we have received information as stated below.
Please provide us with correct information so we can send you the wholesale pricing.
* Shop-owners and distributors that supply shops
Please provide us with background details of your current shop or the distribution run you own/manage:
- Shop name / business name
- ABN number
- Best contact phone number or e-mail address
* Selling at markets and shows:
Would you like to sell at markets and shows please let us know which current markets or shows you are selling at?
Or what kind of retail experience you have.
This will give us an indication of who you are….
Welcome to The Chilli Factory - Head Office!
Home of the Hottest Chili / chilli / peppers in the World!!
We already knew it was hot! But now it's official!
Trinidad Scorpion Chilli Butch T
Measuring a staggering 1,463,700 Scoville Units of heat!!
Official Guinness World Records™
From 01 March 2011 until 20th of November 2013
Welcome to The Chilli Factory - Head Office
A website full of chilli information and anything to do with chilli and chillies related. From Chilli sauce to chilli seeds to chili merchandise, have a browse around our chilli website and enjoy.
We don't sell any FRESH or dried Chillies or Chilli Plants!
However go to your local nursery or bunnings store to stock up on chilli plants / seedlings
and for fresh chillies go to your local fresh fruit market or supermarket
We at the Chilli Factory - Head Office are setting the World on Fire with our chilli sauce and chilli chutney! We challenge ourselves each and every day to do and give the utmost to our valued chilli customers. If you do not like our chilli sauces please tell us because we really listen to our customers. If you are happy with our chilli sauce please tell your family and friends ;=).
For the chilli lovers who love to grow their own chilli plants, we have an increasing range of chilli seeds.
We are selling the Guinness World Record Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. chilli seeds, Naga Bhut Jolokia chilli seeds (AKA Ghost chilli), Trinidad Yellow 7 pod chilli seeds, habanero Chocolate or Red chilli seeds, Peter Pepper Penis chilli seeds (The name of this chilli says it all!) and lots more coming soon…
Having issues germinating and growing your chilli seeds? Always wondered how the professionals do it? Check out these links below where we show you the How To’s…
Our products are sold at: Gourmet, Delicatessen, Butcher & Vegetable shops, Independent Supermarkets, BBQ Galore Outlets, Growers Markets and Fine Food Markets. At the moment we are selling in over 500 specialised shops all over Australia and the list grows every day…
If you would like to know where you can re-stock on our addictive chilli range in your area?
Fill out your postcode and click on Go and the system will show you the ten closest shops in your area.
If you would buy our product on-line
We use Eway for a secure payment so you can feel safe and confident to shop at our website!!
We ship our chilli sauces and seeds anywhere in the world and you can see exactly the cost of your order including the freight cost before you pay for the order.
Why should you buy our beautiful chilli range?
- 100% Australian chillies used, grown, made & owned!! (Our product is NOT made in China for a change...;=))
- We are the growers and record holders of one of the Hottest Chilli / chili / pepper in the World: Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Chilli. (From 01 March 2011 until 20th of November 2013)
- Read more about this chilli over here: Trinidad Scorpion Chilli or watch some funny videos featuring the Trinidad Scorpion chilli at our video gallery here. or if you would like to order a product which uses this chilli? click here to order.
- Most chilli sauce and chili sauces are 99% fat free (Check ingredient and Nutritional panel for exceptions)
- Most chili sauce and chilli sauces are 100% Vegan friendly (Check ingredient and Nutritional panel for exceptions)
- All but one product 100% Gluten free. (Cranky Croc Choc is NOT gluten free)
- No Artificial colours in our chilli sauce or chili sauces
- No Artificial flavours in our chili sauce or chilli sauces
- No preservatives are used
- No MSG added
- Our Xanthan gum is made by fermentation out of a plant material and is not an animal product.
- Fresh natural ingredients
- Gourmet chilli food for a reasonable price
- Excellent flavours
- So far we have won more than 69 major Awards
- Unique Australian product names
- The shelf life of our chilli sauce or chilli sauces is 2 years. ALL Naturally preserved offcourse!!
- Check our feedback page and see why others recommend our product and customer service! Click here to check our feedback page or why not leave some feedback yourself?
Spicy Greetings from 'The Hot Chilli sauce Team!
Marcel, Connie & Alex de Wit
The Chilli Factory
Setting the World on Fire!