The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
Serves 8 Print Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 2 Roasted of Aji Limon Chilli (Lemon drop )
2 onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 slices wholegrain bread, crusts removed
1kg lean chicken breast mince
1 teaspoon mustard
3 egg whites
2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
2 tablespoons chives, chopped
Sauté the onion and garlic until golden. Cool.
Process bread for fresh soft crumbs and add to the mince along with the onion mix, mustard, egg whites and herbs. Season with salt and Turbo Supercharge. Mix well.
Form into 8 rounds. Grill for 5 to 8 minutes each side until cooked through.
To roast Chilli:
Hold chillies on fork over gas burner till black.
Then rinse with cold water and peel skin off.
You can de-seed the chillies for less heat.
Serve with toasted wholegrain rolls spread with guacamole, lettuce, onion, Tomato and Roasted Aji Limon Chilli.
Beware: because chicken breast mince is very lean, the burgers can be a little dry if overcooked, so keep an eye on them when grilling. You can use turkey mince as well. If you like, you can also substitute oat bran for the breadcrumbs.
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa