The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1 finely chopped in thin rings of Peter Pepper Penis RED
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
1 leek, trimmed, washed and sliced,
1-tablespoon olive oil,
1 clove garlic, crushed,
1-teaspoon curry powder,
500gr pumpkin flesh,
3 cups hot chicken stock,
Freshly ground black pepper and
¼ cup thickened cream.
Combine leek, oil, garlic and curry in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) power for 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Blend in stock and seasonings including ½ teaspoon Turbo Supercharge. Cover with lid or cling wrap. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Allow to rest (covered) for 5 minutes.
Purée mixture using a hand blender or food processor. Reheat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into bowls and garnish with chopped Peter Pepper Penis Chilli serve immediately with a swirl of cream.
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa