The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Todd River Dust
Thai beef and Noodle salad
Serves 6 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped in thin rings of Black Prince (DARK Leaf)
- 2 tablespoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce SHU 3,200)
250gr fillet steak, cooked and sliced,
100gr vermicelli noodles, soaked and drained,
100gr wild rocket,
1-cup bean sprouts,
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered,
1 red onion, sliced,
½ cup unsalted peanuts,
¼ cup coriander leaves and
¼ cup chopped mint leaves.
2 tablespoons fish sauce,
2 tablespoons lime juice,
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar and
1 clove garlic, crushed.
Toss all salad ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
Prepare dressing. Whisk all ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Todd River Dust Recipes
- Sweet Oriental Poached Chicken
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Sesame Tuna and Egg Noodle Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Bananas in Chilli Coconut Cream
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Vietnamese Crepes With Pork, Prawns and Noodles
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Pancit Canton
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Thai beef and Noodle salad
- Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce