The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Todd River Dust
Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce
Makes 8 Print Recipe
- 2 Teaspoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 500gr chicken mince,
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander,
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint,
- 2 green onions, finely sliced,
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chilli,
- 2 lime leaves, sliced,
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil,
- 2 sheets puff pastry, quartered,
- 1 egg, beaten and
- ¼ cup sesame seeds.
- Combine chicken mince, herbs, onions, soy sauce, garlic, chilli, lime leaves, Todd River Dust and oil together in a bowl.
- Place equal amounts onto each piece of pastry with a little water. Fold pastry over filling, pressing edges together to seal.
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking tray. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (190c) for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Fiery Frillneck Hiss (Hot Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce)
Todd River Dust Recipes
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Sweet Oriental Poached Chicken
- Sesame Tuna and Egg Noodle Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Bananas in Chilli Coconut Cream
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Vietnamese Crepes With Pork, Prawns and Noodles
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Pancit Canton
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Thai beef and Noodle salad
- Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce