The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Salmon with Light Chilli Mayonnaise
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped of Purple Tiger
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam)
4 egg yolks,
2 tablespoons lemon juice,
200ml olive or canola oil,
2 tablespoons light sour cream,
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 salmon steaks or fillets.
Blend egg yolks and lemon juice in blender or food processor for a few seconds.
While blending gradually add the oil through the chute until the sauce thickened.
Add sour cream, Dijon mustard, Sweet Dreams, Purple tiger chilli and seasoning. Blend until well combined.
Fry salmon for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Serve salmon with a drizzle of Chilli Mayonnaise.
Sweet Dreams Recipes
- Chilli Celery Chowder
- Chilli Ricotta Slice
- Salmon with Light Chilli Mayonnaise
- Baby Octopus, Mint and Pine Nut Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Chicken, Chilli Jam and Noodle Stir Fry
- Chilli Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
- Goats Cheese tarts with roast peaches and vincotto
- Lentil Patties with Chilli Yoghurt Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken and Papaya Salad