The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam)
- 1 capsicum, seeded and sliced,
- 1 onion, sliced,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 500gr boneless fish fillets, sliced,
- 4 baby bok choy, sliced,
- 1 cup shredded Chinese cabbage,
- 1 cup bean sprouts,
- 300gr fresh noodles of choice,
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts,
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Stir-fry capsicum, onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add fish. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add bok choy, cabbage and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles with Todd River Dust and Sweet Dreams. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add peanuts and coriander and serve.
Sweet Dreams Recipes
- Chilli Celery Chowder
- Chilli Ricotta Slice
- Salmon with Light Chilli Mayonnaise
- Baby Octopus, Mint and Pine Nut Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Chicken, Chilli Jam and Noodle Stir Fry
- Chilli Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
- Goats Cheese tarts with roast peaches and vincotto
- Lentil Patties with Chilli Yoghurt Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken and Papaya Salad