The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Ricotta Slice
Makes 18 squares Print Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped in rings of Zimbabwe Baby Birds Eye
1 sheet frozen sweet puff pastry,
500gr light ricotta cheese,
⅓ cup honey,
2 tablespoons plain flour,
1-teaspoon vanilla essence,
Grated rind of 1 lemon and
Line an 18x28cm tin slab with pastry, rolling over edges.
Bake in a hot Oven (200c) for 5 minutes.
Spread with Sweet Dreams.
Beat together ricotta, eggs, honey, flour, Zimbabwe Baby Birdseye Chilli, vanilla essence and lemon rind in a mixing bowl.
Pour over pastry.
Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm.
Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Sweet Dreams Recipes
- Chilli Celery Chowder
- Chilli Ricotta Slice
- Salmon with Light Chilli Mayonnaise
- Baby Octopus, Mint and Pine Nut Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Chicken, Chilli Jam and Noodle Stir Fry
- Chilli Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
- Goats Cheese tarts with roast peaches and vincotto
- Sweet Chilli Chicken and Papaya Salad
- Lentil Patties with Chilli Yoghurt Sauce