The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
Serves 8 Print Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
- 4 bunches of baby Dutch carrots, peeled, tops trimmed to 2.5cm
- 125ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 85ml red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs sweet pimenton
- 2 tbs of ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs finely chopped flat leave parsley
- Cook carrots in lightly salted boiling water for 5mins, refresh in cold water, then drain.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine, vinegar and pimento, cumin, chilli roast tomato basil relish and garlic, then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the carrots in the dressing and leave to marinate for 4 hrs.
- To serve toss the parsley through the carrots, then pile onto a platter.
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs