The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 100 gms of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish SHU 12,000)
- 1 Large wholemeal Turkish bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 100gr baby rocket leaves
- Place bread onto an oven tray. Spread combined oil and garlic over bread.
- Spread Roast tomato chilli basil relish over bread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with tomatoes and olives. Bake in a very hot oven (220 c) for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese has melted and base is golden.
- Top with rocked leaves. Cut into 4 pieces. Serve with extra salad if desired.
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs