The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
Serves 4/6 Print Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 6 small onions,
- 12 button mushrooms,
- 2 small zucchinis,
- 1 red capsicum,
- 12 large cherry tomatoes,
- ½ cup olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped.
- Peel the onions and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes or until barely tender. Drain and cool in iced water.
- Slice the zucchinis and cut the capsicum into large pieces. Thread all the vegetables and tomatoes, alternately onto skewers. Place the skewers in a shallow dish.
- Make the marinade by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, Turbo Supercharge and thyme. Pour marinade over the vegetable skewers. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Serve with Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs