The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 1 whole fresh finely chopped of Jalapeno RED
- 100 mL of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish SHU 12,000)
1 avocado, chopped,
½ cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced,
Juice of 2 limes,
1-teaspoon organic honey,
2 tablespoons coriander, chopped and
2 spring onions, sliced.
1½ kg ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped,
2 cloves garlic, crushed,
½ red onion, chopped,
1 red capsicum, diced,
1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced,
Freshly ground pepper,
1-cup tomato juice,
¼ cup freshly chopped parsley and
¼ cup freshly chopped coriander.
Combine salad ingredients and set aside.
Blend together the tomatoes, garlic, Red Jalapeno Chilli, onion, red capsicum, tomato juice and Outback Storm until smooth. Add fresh garden herbs. Season well with salt and ground black pepper. Refrigerate until icy cold.
To assemble, place a round biscuit cutter in the centre of a serving bowl and fill with avocado and lime salad, pressing down firmly with the back of a metal spoon.
Pour around the chilled gazpacho, and then remove the biscuit cutter.
Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs