The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Grilled Lamb Chops in hot chilli Marinade
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 120 mls of Morning Afterburn (Hot Chilli Mango Sauce)
- 4 lean leg steaks or chump chops For the marinade:-
- 15-30ml olive oil
- 5-10ml Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 15ml freshly chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Place the leg steaks or chops in a large bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or ideally overnight.
- Cook the steaks or chops on the barbecue for 8-10minutes, turning occasionally. Top with some of the marinade