The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Spicy Brochette with shredded Chicken and Chilli Capsicum Salsa
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Kangaroo Punch (Medium Chilli Capsicum (Paprika) Salsa SHU 7,500)
- 8 thick slices wood fired bread
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1 cup shredded barbecue chicken
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Snow pea sprouts
- Toast bread.
- Combine Olive oil, chopped garlic and chopped chilli. Brush this on Toast.
- Combine all ingredients except sprouts and Chilli Capsicum Salsa. Pile onto Toast.
- Top with sprouts and Chilli Capsicum Salsa
Kangaroo Punch Recipes
- Carrot Sesame and Avocado Sushi served with Chilli Capsicum Salsa
- Aussie Style Chilli Hamburgers
- Chicken and Pork Mince With Fried Noodles
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Chilli Beef With Cashews
- Beef fillet with Spicy Potatoes and Chilli Capsicum Cream
- Spicy Brochette with shredded Chicken and Chilli Capsicum Salsa