The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Aussie Style Chilli Hamburgers
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 8 tablespoons of Kangaroo Punch (Medium Chilli Capsicum (Paprika) Salsa)
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Half a cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 grams minced beef
- 4 eggs
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 8 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of beetroot
- Mix minced beef, finely chopped onion, fresh breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and 1 beaten egg.
- Make 4 patties out of the mixture.
- Cook patties for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place patties on hamburger bun.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, beetroot, cooked egg, onion and Kangaroo Punch.
Kangaroo Punch Recipes
- Carrot Sesame and Avocado Sushi served with Chilli Capsicum Salsa
- Aussie Style Chilli Hamburgers
- Chicken and Pork Mince With Fried Noodles
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Chilli Beef With Cashews
- Beef fillet with Spicy Potatoes and Chilli Capsicum Cream
- Spicy Brochette with shredded Chicken and Chilli Capsicum Salsa