The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Fiery Frillneck Hiss
Shanks with Sage and Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 150 mL of Fiery Frillneck Hiss (Hot Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce SHU 28,000)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped of Habanero CHOCOLATE
2 tablespoons olive oil,
6-8 lamb shanks, ends trimmed,
1 onion, chopped,
1 clove garlic, crushed,
¼ cup sage leaves,
1¼ cups water or stock,
¾ cup white or red wine,
Grated rind and juice of one orange and
Seasonings to taste.
Heat oil in pressure cooker.
Brown shanks well all over.
Transfer to a plate.
Add onion and garlic to cooker and sauté for 1 minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Return shanks to cooker and stir well.
Close cooker. Bring up to pressure.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Release pressure. Remove lid and serve.
Fiery Frillneck Hiss Recipes
- Chilli Chicken Country Casserole
- Spicy Prawns Won Tons With Coconut and Lemon Grass Soup
- Asian Salmon and Bass Laksa
- Shanks with Sage and Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Pasta and Pork in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Meatballs in Smoked Chilli Tomato Sauce
- HOT Meatballs in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce