The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Rice, Bean and Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Chilli Garlic Dressing
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 60 mls of Echidna Prickle (Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Dressing)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1½ cups or 400g tin cooked brown lentils, drained
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 750g roasted pumpkin, cut into pieces
- 1½ cups broad beans, peeled
- Dressing: use 60 ml of Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing)
- In a large bowl, combine brown rice, garlic, lentils and spring onions.
- Add about 60ml Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing) and mix well.
- Taste to see if more is needed.
- Gently fold in the pumpkin and broad beans, spoon into serving bowls.
- This salad can be eaten hot or cold.
- Enjoy as a delicious dinner and have the leftovers for lunch the next day.