The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Creamy Beef and Mustard Pasta
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 100 mls of Echidna Prickle (Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Dressing SHU 1,000)
- 450g lean beef sirloin, rump, topside
- or frying steaks, cut into 5cm strips
- 150g dried pasta bows, or similar
- 5ml sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 50g fine green beans, topped and cut in half
- 1 x 200gr can sweetcorn, drained
- 150ml crÃ¨me fraÃ®che
- 10ml grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 30ml freshly chopped chives
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan or wok and cook the beef strips in batches for 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Add the onions, beans and sweetcorn and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Mix together the crÃ¨me fraÃ®che with the Echidna Prickle (Honey Mustard Dressing) and lemon zest. Add to the pan with the beef and stir in the hot pasta. Season and add the chives.
- Spoon into a large pasta bowl. Serve immediately.