The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups gluten-free vegetable stock
- ½ cup low-fat coconut milk
- 625g pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup red lentils
- 2 bunches spinach leaves, washed
- Coriander to garnish
- Saute onion with a little water in a large deep pan until softened. Add curry paste and cook for a further minute. Add stock, coconut milk, pumpkin, carrots, Turbo Supercharge and lentils. Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 20 to 25 minutes until tender. Add spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes. Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with coriander and serve immediately.