The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chickpea and Bean Patties, served with Chilli Satay Sauce
- 1 x 410g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 x 400g beans, drained
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten with pepper
- ½ tsp turmeric and paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 25g breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Put all the ingredients for the patties in a large bowl and mash with a fork.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixture at a time and form into a pattie. Press down to form a little patty and grill for 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve in warm pitta bread with plenty Numbat Nibble (Chilli Satay Suace )and mixed salad.
- Serve with Numbat Nibble (Mild Chilli Satay Sauce SHU 1,700)