The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Carrot Sesame and Avocado Sushi served with Chilli Capsicum Salsa
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon tahini,
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste,
- 1 tablespoon organic honey,
- 1 lime, juiced,
- 4 large carrots, grated,
- 2 spring onions, sliced,
- 1 bunch chives, chopped,
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and
- 1 avocado, halved and stoned.
- Combine tahini, miso, honey and limejuice until it forms a paste. Add the grated carrot, spring onions, chives and garlic and toss well.
- Lay a sheet of nori seaweed on the working surface and place a handful of the carrot mixture into the centre of the seaweed. Pat out over a third of the sheet.
- Cut each avocado half into quarters and lay over the middle of the carrot. Roll up tightly.
- Continue making the rest of the sushi until all the ingredients are used up.
- Slice each roll into six.
- Serve with Kangaroo Punch (Medium Chilli Capsicum (Paprika) Salsa SHU 7,500)