The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Chicken and Coconut Soup
- 1/2 a cup of Funnelweb Bite (Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, sliced
- 6 coriander roots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 11/2 cups chicken stock
- 31/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Place lemongrass, coriander root, ginger, stock and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer for 4 minutes. Add the chicken, Funnelweb Bite, limejuice, fish sauce and sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes of until chicken is cooked through. Stir through coriander leaves.