The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Celery Chowder
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam SHU 3,800)
- 2 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 potato, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- Bring celery and stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes or until celery is very tender.
- Puree with a food processor or blender. Add onions, carrots and potato.
- Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reheat until boiling.