The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Seafood Based Mains
Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
Serves 6 Print Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 2 tablespoons of Funnelweb Bite (Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce SHU 28,000)
- 2 tablespoons oil,
- 6 green onions, sliced,
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 2 lime leaves, shredded,
- 500gr green prawns, shelled (tails on) and de-veined,
- 500gr firm boneless fish, sliced,
- 250gr calamari rings,
- 12 black mussels,
- 100gr oyster mushrooms,
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, chopped in quarters,
- ½ cup basil leaves,
- ¼ cup coriander leaves,
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce,
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Stir-Fry green onions, ginger, Turbo Supercharge, garlic and lime leaves for 1 to 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add all seafood. Stir-Fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked and the mussels are open.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Stir-Fry for 2 or 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.