The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Seafood Based Mains
Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 100 gms of Kangaroo Punch (Medium Chilli Capsicum (Paprika) Salsa SHU 7,500)
- 1 tbsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 large bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 large bunch of parsley
- 6 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 200ml olive oil
- 32 Tiger Prawns
- First make the spice mix. For maximum flavour roast the cumin seeds and coriander in a hot oven for 5 minutes then grind to a fine powder in a pestle and mortar. Place the fresh coriander, parsley and garlic in a food processor and whiz to a paste.
- Add the cumin and ground coriander, paprika, Turbo Supercharge (Habanero Chilli Paste) and stir in the olive oil. Add the peeled tiger prawns (heads off tail on) into the spice mix and stir carefully. Leave for an hour in the fridge to marinate. Cook on a hot barbecue or under the grill for a few minutes. Serve on some rocket leaves, and top with the Kangaroo Punch (chilli Capsicum Salsa)