The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Seafood Based Mains
Fish and Shellfish Parcels with Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing)
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 100 mls of Echidna Prickle (Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Dressing SHU 1,000)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 green uncooked prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 4 scallops, trimmed
- 4 mussels, removed from shell
- sprigs of dill
- rind and juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh black pepper to taste
- Arrange each fillet on a large square of foil. Top each with 1 prawn, scallop, mussel and sprig of dill.
- Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over fish fillets.
- Close each parcel by folding foil over fish and seal by scrunching foil
- together. Place onto baking tray.
- Bake in moderate oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve fish with Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing). Accompany with salad or steamed vegetables.
- Variation: replace salmon with firm flesh fish (e.g. ling or bream).