The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Seafood Based Mains
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 500gr sliced rump steak,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce,
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fish sauce,
- ½ teaspoon white sugar,
- 2 purple Thai shallots sliced thinly,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- finely shredded Chinese cabbage and
- carrot for serving.
- Combine the beef and soy sauce in a shallow dish refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, Turbo Supercharge, shallots and coriander leaves in a small bowl.
- Drain beef from soy sauce and pat dry.
- Cook beef on a lightly oiled, heated grill plate (or grill or frying-pan) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired. Transfer the beef to a warmed plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice the beef thinly and serve with lime juice mixture, cabbage and carrot.