The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 2 Pork fillets, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 2 tsp stock powder
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1-cup couscous
- 1 tsp stock
- 50g wild rocket
- 3/4 cup dried fruit medley
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Place pork into shallow dish. Pour over orange juice, red wine, stock powder, garlic and curry powder. Marinade for at least 30 minutes. Baste occasionally
- Prepare salad Place couscous in a large bowl. Sprinkle with stock. Pour over 1 cup of hot water, stirring well.
- Stand until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Toss through remaining ingredients.
- Cook pork on pre-heated bqq plate or char grill for 10min or to taste. Turn and baste occasionally.
- Slice and serve on a bed of salad.