The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
Served on Rocket leaves Print Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 5ml coriander seeds, finely crushed
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 10ml olive oil
- 450g lean lamb leg or shoulder steaks, cut into 4cm
- Salt and pepper
- 100g Rocket leaves
- Prepare the marinade; in a large shallow bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Thread equal amounts of lamb on wooden skewers (previously soaked in cold water for 20 minutes). Place in a shallow dish, pour over the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Cook the steaks on a prepared barbecue or preheated moderate grill and cook for 8-12 minutes turning occasionally until cooked.
- Serve the skewers on the rocket leaves with the Wombats Claw (Chilli Apple Chutney) and garlic bread.
- Serve with Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)