The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Passion fruit Blancmange
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Hot Habanero Paste 300,000 SHU)
- 4 tablespoons cornflour,
- 600ml milk,
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar,
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence,
- pulp of 2 passion-fruit
- Combine cornflour with a little bit of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Place remaining milk and caster sugar into a saucepan. Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Remove from heat. Gradually blend in cornflour mixture.
- Return to heat. Bring the mixture to the boil while stirring. Reduce heat. Simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla essence and Turbo Supercharge. Stir through the passion-fruit. Pour mixture into four ½ cup moulds. Refrigerate until firm.
- Loosen edges. Remove mould and put blancmange onto a serving dish.
- Serve with fresh fruit