The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam SHU 3,800)
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb,
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored and chopped,
- ¼ cup brown sugar and
- rind and juice of 1 lemon.
- 1 cup roasted muesli,
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar,
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut,
- 30gr butter, melted
- Place rhubarb, apples, sugar and lemon into a large saucepan. Cook, stirring over medium heat until mixture is pulpy. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Prepare topping. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 10 to 15minutess or until golden and crisp. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or custard.