The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste SHU 225,000)
- 4 cups blue-black California seedless grapes, rinsed,
- ¼ cup sugar,
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest,
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- PurÃƒ©e grapes, sugar, lemon zest and juice in a blender until mixture is smooth.
- Place mixture in a saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Strain the mixture through a fine strainer and discard solids.
- Stir in vodka and Turbo Supercharge.
- Cool mixture in a refrigerator. Place in an ice cream freezer or freeze in a shallow pan, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes until frozen.