The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Prawn Salad with Avocado Cream
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons of Dragon's Blood (Bloody Hot Stuff!!)
- 3 limes,
- ½ telegraph cucumber, finely sliced,
- 2 avocados,
- 5 tablespoons (100ml) coconut cream,
- 2 cups baby salad leaves,
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil,
- 16 cooked prawns, peeled, de-veined, leaving tails intact
- Squeeze juice from one lime and set aside. Peel and segment remaining 2 limes and place in a bowl with cucumber.
- Blend avocado flesh in a blender with coconut cream and limejuice until smooth, and then season.
- Add salad leaves to a bowl with lime segments and cucumber, and then toss with olive oil and seasoning.
- Spread avocado cream in the centre of 4 serving plates, top with some salad. Place 4 prawns on top of each plate. Drizzle with Dragons Blood.