The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Jasmine Rice and Tuna Chilli Beetroot Salad
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250g tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 lemon, rind and juice of
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cold pressed olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- This makes a terrific lunchtime salad. This salad is also delicious with two sheets of nori seaweed (cut into strips) added to the recipe.