The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Cold Turkey Salad with Chilli Mango Relish and Honey Dressing
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 2 tbs seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 500g turkey breast, sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups mixed Asian herbs (coriander, mint and Thai basil)
- black sesame seeds to sprinkle
- 5 tbs of honey
- 1/4 rice vinegar
- 100ml of peanut oil
- 2 tbs of sesame oil
- Mix together the rice vinegar, sugar, garlic and chilli, stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the sliced turkey and set aside.
- To make the dressing. Place the honey and vinegar in a food processor and process to combine. With the motor running slowly add the sesame oils until a thickish dressing forms.
- Place a pile of spinach on each plate and top with a hand full of herbs, followed by some turkey topped with chilli mango relish, drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the black sesame seeds.