The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 1/4-cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 250 g dried flat rice stick noodles
- 1 Chinese roast duck
- 1-tablespoon julienned fresh ginger
- 90 g bean sprouts
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh Thai basil
- 1 lime, quartered
- To make the dressing, combine the fish sauce, limejuice, palm sugar and Habanero paste into a small bowl.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl, cover with warm water and soak for 15-20 minutes. Drain, and then return to the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 c. Remove the flesh and skin of the duck in large pieces, and then cut into thin strips. Place on a baking tray and heat the oven for 10 minutes, or until the duck is warmed through.
- Add the ginger, bean sprouts, onion, coriander, basil, Santa Fe Grande Chilli and the dressing to the noodles and toss until well combined. Serve the salad on a platter, or individual serving plates or bowls, and arrange the duck strips on top. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serve with Santa Fe Grande (Chilli Seeds 20 per pack)