The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chicken Based Mains
Grilled Chicken Breast with Vegetable Spaghetti and Mango Chilli Relish
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 100 gms of Kookaburra Kackle (Mild Chilli Mango Relish)
- 4 organic skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 carrots
- 3 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ cup gluten-free chicken stock
- 1 leek, cut into strips
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- Slice the carrots and zucchini into long strips and blanch in boiling water until soft. Drain well. SautÃƒ© garlic, onion and chilli in olive oil until soft. Add some of the stock followed by the leek and capsicum, then cook for a further few minutes until soft. Add the spring onion and coriander and season to taste.
Meanwhile brush chicken breast with the olive oil, season and cook on a hot grill until cooked through. To serve, divide the vegetable spaghetti onto serving plates, top with grilled chicken and Kookaburra Kackle.