The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Spicy Prawn Fritters
Makes 24 Entrees
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 1 tablespoon of Funnelweb Bite (Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of Funnelweb Bite (Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 200 g fresh egg noodles
- 500 g small prawn green and peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Peanut oil to shallow-fry
1 For dipping sauce mix limejuice and hot sweet chilli sauce in a bowl
2 Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute, then drain and rinse. Cut into 5 cm lengths.
3 Place the prawns, coriander leaves, garlic, spring onion, Habanero paste, lime leaves, fish sauce, hot sweet chilli sauce and egg in a bowl and mix until well combined. Add the noodles and mix with your hands until well combined. Using heaped tablespoons, form the mixture into 24 fritters.
4 Fill a large frying pan to 1 cm deep with oil and heat till 180 c or until a cube of bread browns in 15 seconds. Fry the fritters in three batches for 3-4 minutes each batch, or until cooked through and golden and crispy on the outside. Drain on paper towels. Serve with the dipping sauce.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or