The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Chilli Prawns with Garlic
Turbo Supercharge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 1kg medium uncooked prawns,
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh coriander root and stem mixture,
- 2 teaspoons dried coriander seeds,
- 1 teaspoon pickled green peppercorns,
- 4 cloves garlic, quartered,
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil,
- 1 cup (80gr) bean sprouts,
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander,
- 1 tablespoon packaged fried shallot,
- 1 tablespoon packaged fried garlic and
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves.
- Shell and de-vein prawns, leave tails intact.
- Crush coriander mixture, coriander seeds, peppercorns, Turbo Supercharge and garlic to a paste, using a mortar and pestle. Place paste in a large bowl with prawns and half the oil. For coating well toss the prawns in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat remaining oil in a wok, stir-fry prawn mixture, in batches, until the prawns are changed in colour. Remove from heat, toss the bean sprouts and the chopped coriander through stir-fry. Serve sprinkled with fried shallots, fried garlic and coriander leaves.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or