The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Sweet Oriental Poached Chicken
Todd River Dust Recipe
- 1 cup of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 2 cups chicken stock,
- 2 cups water,
- ¼ cup oyster sauce,
- ¼ cup sweet soy sauce,
- ¼ cup brown sugar,
- 2 green onions, chopped,
- 2 lime leaves,
- 2 star anise,
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger,
- 1 clove garlic, sliced,
- 4 chicken breast fillets and
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed and halved.
- Combine chicken stock, water, sauces, sugar, onion, lime leaves, star anise, ginger and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat.
- Add chicken. Simmer for 10 to 15 minuets. Remove from heat. Add bok choy. Allow standing for 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken on a bed of bok choy, drizzled with broth.
- Accompany with rice or noodles.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or