The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Chilli Ricotta Slice
Makes 18 squares
- 4 tablespoons of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam)
- 1 sheet frozen sweet puff pastry,
- 500gr light ricotta cheese,
- 3 eggs,
- ? cup honey,
- 2 tablespoons plain flour,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence,
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- icing sugar
- Line an 18x28cm tin slab with pastry, rolling over edges.
- Bake in a hot oven (200c) for 5 minutes.
- Spread with Sweet Dreams.
- Beat together ricotta, eggs, honey, flour, vanilla essence and lemon rind in
- a mixing bowl.
- Pour over pastry.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm.
- Allow cooling.
- Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or