The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
Outback Storm Recipe
- 100 gms of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) peanut oil,
- 1 large (200gr) brown onion, sliced thinly,
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly,
- 2 fresh small red Thai chillies, sliced thinly,
- 1kg pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes,
- 250gr sugar snap peas,
- 1 teaspoon grated palm sugar,
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable stock,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce,
- 4 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly and
- ½ cup (75gr) roasted unsalted peanuts.
- Heat oil in a wok. Cook onion, in batches, until browned and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Stir-fry garlic and chilli in a wok until fragrant. Add pumpkin and stir-fry until just tender. Add peas, sugar, vegetable stock and soy sauce. Stir-fry until sauce thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat toss Outback Storm, green onion and nuts through stir-fry until well combined. Serve topped with fried onion.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or