The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
Outback Storm Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
- 4 bunches of baby Dutch carrots, peeled, tops trimmed to 2.5cm
- 125ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 85ml red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs sweet pimenton
- 2 tbs of ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs finely chopped flat leave parsley
- Cook carrots in lightly salted boiling water for 5mins, refresh in cold water, then drain.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine, vinegar and pimento, cumin, chilli roast tomato basil relish and garlic, then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the carrots in the dressing and leave to marinate for 4 hrs.
- To serve toss the parsley through the carrots, then pile onto a platter.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or