The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
Outback Storm Recipe
- 650g lean minced beef
- 1 large onion, peeled and grated
- 30ml freshly chopped oregano
- 10ml freshly chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- For the Glazed Onions
- 300g red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 60ml good balsamic vinegar
- Bread rolls, to serve
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
- In a large bowl mix all the burger ingredients together. Using damp hands shape the mixture into six 8cm evenly sized burgers.
- Place the burgers on a large plate or tray, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glazed onions; heat some oil in a large non-stick pan . Add the onions and cook for 8-10 minutes until soft and caramelised. Add the balsamic vinegar and season. Cook uncovered for a further 8 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a preheated grill or barbecue for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked or any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers with rolls of your choice, salad leaves, the onions and top the burgers with the Outback Storm (Roast Tomato Chilli Basil Relish)
- Serve with Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or