The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Carrot Sesame and Avocado Sushi served with Chilli Capsicum Salsa
Kangaroo Punch Recipe
- 1 tablespoon tahini,
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste,
- 1 tablespoon organic honey,
- 1 lime, juiced,
- 4 large carrots, grated,
- 2 spring onions, sliced,
- 1 bunch chives, chopped,
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and
- 1 avocado, halved and stoned.
- Combine tahini, miso, honey and limejuice until it forms a paste. Add the grated carrot, spring onions, chives and garlic and toss well.
- Lay a sheet of nori seaweed on the working surface and place a handful of the carrot mixture into the centre of the seaweed. Pat out over a third of the sheet.
- Cut each avocado half into quarters and lay over the middle of the carrot. Roll up tightly.
- Continue making the rest of the sushi until all the ingredients are used up.
- Slice each roll into six.
- Serve with Kangaroo Punch (Medium Chilli Capsicum (Paprika) Salsa)
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or