The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Pasta and Pork in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
Fiery Frillneck Hiss Recipe
- 250 mls of Fiery Frillneck Hiss (Hot Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce)
- 500g pork mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tbs chopped basil
- 500g cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs sliced basil leaves
- Combine mince, onion, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, egg and basil in a bowl. Form into walnut-sized balls. Arrange onto baking paper lined baking tray. Bake in a moderate oven for 30-35 mins or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce
- Bring all ingredients to the boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat. Simmer 5 mins. Blend pork balls through sauce. Toss through pasta. Serve with green salad.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or