The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce
Fiery Frillneck Hiss Recipe
- 2 Teaspoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 500gr chicken mince,
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander,
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint,
- 2 green onions, finely sliced,
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chilli,
- 2 lime leaves, sliced,
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil,
- 2 sheets puff pastry, quartered,
- 1 egg, beaten and
- ¼ cup sesame seeds.
- Combine chicken mince, herbs, onions, soy sauce, garlic, chilli, lime leaves, Todd River Dust and oil together in a bowl.
- Place equal amounts onto each piece of pastry with a little water. Fold pastry over filling, pressing edges together to seal.
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking tray. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (190c) for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Fiery Frillneck Hiss (Hot Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce)
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or