The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Thai Chilli Vegetable Curry
- 35 mls of Dragon's Blood (Bloody Hot Stuff!!)
- 2 tbsp peanut of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 600ml coconut cream
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 3 Chinese longbeans, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 100gr baby corn, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 80g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 small round green aubergines, quartered
- 30 fresh basil leaves
- Put the oil in a saucepan, heat well, then quickly stir in the curry paste. Add the coconut cream, mixing well. Add the vegetable stock and stir briefly.
- Add the longbeans, carrots, corn, cauliflower, lime leaves, Dragonâ€™s Blood, soy sauce, sugar, salt and aubergines. Stir well, then cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the basil leaves, stir once, then ladle into a bowl and serve with rice.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or