The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
Vegetarian Mains Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 2 tablespoons of Funnelweb Bite (Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 150 g dried potato starch noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 115 g baby corn, cut in half lengthways
- 100 g snow peas, cut into thirds on the diagonal
- 300 g bok choy cut into 10 cm lengths
- 150 g bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 Place the light and dark soy sauces, black vinegar, hot sweet chilli sauce, chicken stock and cornflour in a bowl and stir.
2 Place this noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and soak for 10 minutes, or until softened. Drain. Cut in half with scissors, and then toss through 1/2 tablespoon of peanut oil.
3 Heat a large wok over high heat, add the remaining peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add the sesame oil and onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the onion starts to soften. Add the garlic, ginger, Habanero paste and half the spring onion and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the carrot, capsicum, broccoli, corn and snow peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are almost cooked. Add the bok choy and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until wilted.
4 Add the noodles to the wok with the soy sauce mixture and quickly stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until well combined and the sauce thickens. Sprinkle with the coriander and the remaining spring onion and serve.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or