The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Fish and Shellfish Parcels with Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing)
- 100 mls of Echidna Prickle (Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Dressing)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 green uncooked prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 4 scallops, trimmed
- 4 mussels, removed from shell
- sprigs of dill
- rind and juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh black pepper to taste
- Arrange each fillet on a large square of foil. Top each with 1 prawn, scallop, mussel and sprig of dill.
- Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over fish fillets.
- Close each parcel by folding foil over fish and seal by scrunching foil
- together. Place onto baking tray.
- Bake in moderate oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve fish with Echidna Prickle (chilli honey mustard dressing). Accompany with salad or steamed vegetables.
- Variation: replace salmon with firm flesh fish (e.g. ling or bream).
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or